The CCS-UCA-MIC is a low-profile extension microphone pod designed exclusively for use with a Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference System. Up to two mic pods may be connected to a single conference device to extend its pickup range to cover large tables.
Optionally, two microphone pods may be daisy-chained, or connected to the mic pod ports on the rear of the conference device, using the cables provided with each microphone pod.
- Attractive, low-profile design
- 360° pickup with 20 ft (6 m) range
- Microphone mute button and indicator
- Home-run or daisy-chain wiring options
- 12 ft (3.7 m) cable included
- Powered via the tabletop conference device
- RJ-9 ensures a reliable wired connection
- Cardioid pattern captures sound from the front and avoid unwanted signals from other sides to ensure noise-free recording