The DP2HDMIADAP DisplayPort® to HDMI® Adapter provides a DisplayPort male and HDMI female connector, allowing you to keep your existing (HDMI) display while using a DisplayPort video card/source.
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 (computer)/1080p (HDTV), this cost-effective solution maintains the incredible graphical performance offered by DisplayPort, while eliminating the cost of having to upgrade your HDMI-capable display to a display with built-in DisplayPort support.
DP2HDMIADAP is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Use to connect primary monitor or projector or add a secondary display
- SMALL FORM FACTOR: With no attached cable and compact design, the adapter connects directly to your HDMI cable for a clean look
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: DisplayPort to HDMI adapter tested for compatibility with DP++ source; Passive converter supports DP++ source connector incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia video cards), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- VESA DisplayPort Certified
- Supports HD 1920x1200 (1080p) video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4
- PERFORMANCE: This DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter connects a DP desktop or laptop to an HDMI display, projector, monitor or TV