The StarTech.com DisplayPort® to HDMI® adapter lets you connect an HDMI-enabled video display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade your display for DisplayPort compatibility.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of HDMI video capability.
DP2HDMI is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Tested w/ HDMI cables up to 35'
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Tested for compatibility with DP++ source; Passive converter supports DP++ source connector incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia video cards), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- VESA DisplayPort certified
- 5in (13cm) attached cable
- Supports HD 1920x1200 (1080p) video, 7.1ch Audio, HDCP 1.4
- PERFORMANCE: DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI adapter connects a DP desktop or laptop to an HDMI monitor or display