The ICUSBAUDIO2D External USB Sound Card lets you add an S/PDIF digital audio output and standard 3.5mm analog audio/microphone connections to your system through USB - a convenient way to bypass or replace an internal sound card without having to open the computer case.
For home-theater quality sound, the USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter) offers 96KHz / 24-bit sampling rates for both playback and recording, and a 3.5mm S/PDIF port with support for Dolby® Digital 5.1 surround sound (AC3) and DTS® pass-through (Note: 5.1 surround sound is supported in Windows® only).
This versatile USB audio adapter features an integrated 3.5mm 4-position TRRS connection for your headphones or combination headset/microphone. Also a convenient external volume control for quick adjustments, a hardware EQ switch for Bass or Treble boosting, and an LED status bar to display the current sampling rate.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Hardware volume knob and Bass/Treble boost EQ switch
- 4 position TRRS headset with Mic supported
- 3.5mm headphone/microphone ports
- 5.1 Surround Sound supported (Windows® only)
- S/PDIF digital output with AC3 (Dolby Digital) and DTS pass-through support
- 96KHz / 24-bit Hi-Fi USB Audio