The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purchases
- No power supply required
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Cat5e cable
- Easy to install; no software needed
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable